All Nightly Fringe shows are free to attend, but please consider a donation to the festival and/or the artist. Some shows are available to watch later.
- A Virtual Collaboration of Singing and Ice Skating (off-ice) by Heather Rae Music
- Break the Dice: The Improvised Campaign by The Bearded Company
- Edith vs. Quarantine: 89 & One Tough Cookie by Amanda Erin Miller
- FringeMiss (an artist-led fundraiser available to watch here, donations still accepted!)
- Good Grief (and other ways to process loss) by Melancholics Anonymous
- Lauren and Nissa Present: Fun Times by Special When Lit
- My Kehaani by SAATH
- RABET MYND by Rogue & Rabble Dance
- The Champagne Drops: The In-Between Years by The Champagne Drops
- The Cut-Out Bar by LandmanLand
- The Mystery of the Gryphon's Ears by Monster Science Productions
- TV Tunes with Leslie Vincent by Leslie Vincent
- Waiting for Hugs by Highlander Kitty
Pro tip: if you missed the live broadcast, scroll to the bottom of the Nightly Fringe page to get to the past shows, and click on the links to find many of them still available. Or check the company's Facebook page or YouTube channel.